- a person who investigates and reports or edits news stories
- A reporter is a type of journalist who researches and presents information in certain types of mass media.
- Reporter is the third album by New Zealand band, Goldenhorse released in 2007 under Siren Records.
- A person who reports, esp. one employed to report news or conduct interviews for newspapers or broadcasts
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- having no wires; “a wireless security system”
- A radio receiving set
- Computer networking, broadcasting, telephony, or telegraphy using radio signals
- Short private road that leads to a house or garage
- a road leading up to a private house; “they parked in the driveway”
- A driveway is a type of private road for local access to one or a small group of structures, and is owned and maintained by an individual or group.
- A short road leading from a public road to a house or garage
- dismay: fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; “I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview”; “The news of the executions horrified us”
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- A warning sound or device
- An anxious awareness of danger
- A warning of danger
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
the reporter wireless driveway alarm – Chamberlain RWA-300R
Chamberlain RWA-300R Wireless Alert System
Install the Reporter Wireless Alert System near your driveway, business front, RV, barn or anyplace you want to supervise from a distance. This two-part security device includes a receiver as well as an adjustable-range transmitter, which detects vehicle or human movement up to 1200′ away while completely ignoring animals. Since the transmitter is waterproof, it’s ideal for supervising a boat, and it can even be placed in your mailbox to alert you when the letters arrive. Receiver registers beep signals for up to 4 different transmitters, and is great for monitoring several locations at once. Add-On transmitters sold separately. AC power cord included for receiver, or use 4 AA batteries. Made in USA. Receiver measures 4Hx7Wx8L”, transmitter is 4Hx4Wx7L”.
Dinar de l’equip de la revista d’informacio de l’Alt Maresme Reporter al restaurant Moli Vell de Palafolls. Xavier Ales, Lluis Gendrau, Antoni Fuentes, Angels Bagot, Pep Montes, Joan Pujadas, Carme Guri, Josep Ferrer i Saul Gordillo. 14 de juny de 1992.
Reporters Without Borders | Reporters Sans Frontieres
These reporters have been held hostage for over 500 days. Quite a compelling way of bringing the point home–taking over public places and making them look like prisoners.
the reporter wireless driveway alarm
Bob Jones, a reporter for more than 50 years in both print and broadcast, local and in many foreign settings, tells a story of truths, lies, deceits, omissions, sins and occasional redemption in a lifetime of journalism. Currently a newspaper columnist, Jones has a large store of fascinating tales from the trenches of newsrooms in America and while working in what most Americans think to be the romantic life of a foreign correspondent. He can be as complimentary as he is critical. His stories may inspire some young journalists — or cause them to go off in search of alternative employment. REPORTER is a valuable piece of history of American journalism from the 1950s to the present.